Menu


At Enhtech, we offer professional trainings on ITIL Service Management, software engineering / programming languages - Java, PHP, HTML & CSS, Javascript, Python, MySQL Database management, security and Cisco networking technology. We also design and develope enterprise Websites, Desktop Software Application, and Mobile Apps. Our training services are flexible designed to suit your prefered location: Home / Office or Training center. Take advantage of our discount offers on all of our services to stay ahead of competition. Mail us or call: info@enhtechsoftware.com / 08184292724 or 08063633469

Payment Methods

Centre:
Credit cards can be used at training center POS

Phone:
If called by anyone to send your credit card number with respect to payment due Enhtech please ignore such calls.

Bank Wire Transfer (Naira)

Block 10, Clitter Close, Off East/West Road by Total, Rumuokoro, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

GUARANTEED TRUST BANK

ACCOUNT NAMES: ENH TECHNOLOGIES NIG LTD ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0130627185 BRANCH SORT CODE: 058215054 TIN: 16310930-0001

NOTE:
Once your payment is made, send a mail to billing@enhtechsoftware.com and we will activate your order once your payment is confirmed

MODE OF PAYMENT:

1. Enhtechnologies Accept off-front full payment for all our training courses.

2. Enhtech base on mutual agreement may allow two intallmental payments with 60% initial payment and remaining 40% after six weeks of commencement of training.

Copyright © 2013 - 2019 Enhtechnologies Services: powered by
enhtechsoftware.com